1. Gingko has been shown to boost blood circulation levels to the penile arteries, this herb has also been shown to reverse the effects of impotence. You can find gingko at any health store.
2. You may also want to try Indian Ginseng (Ashwagandha) which is not botanically related to ginseng. However, it is used as a tonic herb that is capable of strengthening the body. It is known to improve sexual capacity and is also known as a natural aphrodisiac.
3. Epimedium Grandiflorum Extract which is also commonly known as ‘horny goat weed’ has been used for centuries as a reproductive beverage. It will boost sex drive and is used to treat erectile dysfunctions. Studies prove that this herb is a natural aphrodisiac which also improves energy and reduces stress levels. You should also note that this herb will also restore low testerone levels.
4. Lepidium Meyenii (Maca Root) is a root with a wide range of medicinal benefits. It is mostly used with infertility, erectile dysfunction, and increasing sexual activity. It is offered in a herbal male sexual supplement called Vuka Nkuzi.
5. Perhaps you should also supplement zinc. It has been found that whenever an individual suffers from zinc deficiency, they may also suffer from negative effects with their sexual function. You should take 15-30 mg daily.